- Rinse with warm water and mild dishwashing liquid before using
- Scrub with a soft sponge
- Dry with a soft towel to prevent water marks, discoloration and film buildup
- Store in a clean and dry cupboard or drawer
What should you avoid?
- Avoid using strong alkaline or strong oxidising chemicals e.g. chlorine-based, anti-limescale detergents
- Avoid loading too much flatware into any one basket, and use a Rinse Aid to prevent water spots
Can I use the dishwasher?
- While we do have customers who have washed and do wash it with no issues, we cannot guarantee that it would not affect the flatware
- There are many considerations such as type of dishwasher used, type of detergent used, strength level etc.
- Therefore, we do recommend handwashing to ensure a longer life span